- 0 - supercity connections inside china route -with over half a billion under 30's livelihoods to sustain mainly with collaborative education exchanges with worldwide youth, china cities are fascinating to explore-what's each city's responsibility to poorest regions it connects; whats its trading responsibilities to outside worlds' what social inventions is it a hub for every other city to then replicate- this is the exact opposite of me-too competition between america's big cities and states; no wonder chinese youth invite american youth to join them in celebrating whatever sustainability purpose most excites them and applaud other nations like korea for launching world benchmarking of green big bang- here are some of the ways to value league tables: top tech for all cities; top ;port cities; top charming ecotourist cities for secondary summits and deep alumni (eg city annual summit on ingernet); gateway good-road neigbour cities to ,landlocked countries- eg chengdu for all s asia
- 1 neighbour route
- 1a refugee route - china-myanmar-bangladesh india-gulf-=suez -good news may 2018 alipay-bkash start connecting
- 1ab sino-south asia (3 billion peoples) routes in more details - see aiib 2018 mumbai and connections with sco-qingdao june; brics southafrica sept
- 1ac sino-asean routes bad news june new government in malaysia tears ewtp model - see minute 1145 of this video
- 1b route china hk taiwan koreas japan route - good news moon jae-in first international summit aiib2017 jeju- jeju governor launches green big bang benchmaking club : 2000 \mayors and governors racing to carbon zero; first olympics co-sponsored by jack ma starts warming between all korean peoples..
- 1c ne east polar route ib plus east belt russia , alaska , eastern entrance to arctic circles
2= s asian views of 1ab and 1ac - plus more details of superports eg colombo, gwadar, to 7 oman (see aiib projects), 9 djibouti (gateway to east africa projects), to europe - see belt road5 - greece, turkey , ...
IMAGINEER : where do superports and (roads -including rail, pipes for energy cable water sanitation) need to be so that all [peoples/communities can win-win trade with all other sustainable communities
3= russian imagineering - eg see tufts summit of russian youth barinstorming with other 8 nations youth or arctic circle
4=east europe views
5= west europe views
sa west europe with med sea coast have much more sustainable friendly views than other euro countries- before 1500, to face the med sea was the happiest national location of all - how did it become the late 20th c sea of refugees/- will brussels/berlin/basle and bad banking and euro's bureaucratic losers of youth's futures take responsibility for this terrible continental mapping- see 7 days briefing of beijing students by romano prodi spring 2017
6 = north americas views
7=stans and middle east views